SECRET NUMBER Second Single [Got That Boom]
Video Call Event Sweepstakes
ENTER FOR A CHANCE TO WIN A VIDEO CALL WITH SECRET NUMBER!
1. SWEEPSTAKES DESCRIPTION & ELIGIBILITY: The SECRET NUMBER Second Single [Got That Boom] Video Call Event Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”), sponsored by SubK Shop (the “Sponsor”), shall begin at 10:00 a.m. PST on Tuesday, January 5, 2021 and end at 9:59 a.m. PST on Sunday, January 10, 2021 (the “Promotion Period”). The Sweepstakes is open only to residents of the United States (the “Eligibility Area”) and who comply with these Official Rules in all respects. Participation in the Sweepstakes is limited to individuals thirteen (13) years or older. Employees, officers, and directors of Sponsor or Sponsor’s parents, subsidiaries, and affiliates, and the immediate family members of such individuals (spouse, parents, siblings, children, legal guardians, in-laws, grandparents, and grandchildren) and members of the same households (whether legally related or not) of such individuals, are not eligible to enter or win.
By entering the Sweepstakes, you (an “Entrant” or “you”) accept and agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, including the interpretation of these Official Rules, which shall be final and binding in all respects.
These Official Rules include limitations of your rights and remedies. The Sweepstakes is void outside the Eligibility Area and wherever prohibited by law or where the registration or filing requirements of any state or local jurisdiction have not been complied with.
2. HOW TO ENTER:
ENTRIES ARE LIMITED TO FIVE (5) ENTRIES PER PERSON.
You may enter this Sweepstakes in two ways (single method or combination of both methods are acceptable):
(1) Purchase the SECRET NUMBER Second Single [Got That Boom] + SubK Shop Exclusive Photocard (Random 1 out of 5) at https://www.subkshop.com/products/secret-number-2nd-single-got-that-boom-video-call-event.
(2) Submit an entry using the online form provided at https://tinyurl.com/secret-number-video-call-form.
We will not be able to accommodate any cancellations, refunds, or exchanges for SECRET NUMBER Second Single [Got That Boom] album orders placed within the Video Call Event entry period, regardless of whether a qualified entry is submitted or not.
Sponsor’s database from website and online form will be the official timekeeper for this Sweepstakes. ENTRIES ARE LIMITED TO FIVE (5) ENTRIES PER PERSON, regardless of whether an entry is submitted via a single method or combination of both methods. If more than five (5) Entries are received by the same Entrant, only the first 5 Entries submitted by that Entrant will qualify for entry into the Sweepstakes; subsequent Entries submitted by that entrant shall be disqualified. Each album purchased during the entry period will equate to one entry. There is no limit to the number of albums you would like to purchase, but after 5 albums (whether it’s in one single order or 5 separate orders), the purchase will no longer count as an entry. Even if an album purchase doesn’t qualify as an entry, you will still receive the total number of albums and SubK Shop Exclusive Photocards purchased. Album purchase entries can be made in one single order or multiple orders, but the limit will still remain at 5 entries per person. Each online form submitted during the entry period will equate to one entry. Any online forms submitted after the fifth one will no longer count as an entry. If you choose to submit more than one entry using a combination of both entry methods, the total number of entries submitted between both entry methods will count towards the limit of 5 entries per person. The total number of entries submitted between both entry methods will count towards the limit of 5 entries per person. Any entries submitted after the fifth one, regardless of entry method, will no longer count towards a qualified entry for a chance to win a Video Call Event. You must enter with the same participant information for all entries, even if you are making multiple orders or submitting multiple forms. Winners will be randomly selected from the entries submitted between both entry methods, so the First and Last Name submitted must be how they appear on a valid form of identification (such as a Photo ID, Driver’s License, or Passport.) Entries are void if they contain typographical, printing or other errors. No entries from automatically generated email addresses shall be accepted. The use of any automated system, such as script, macro, or other automated means, to participate or generate entries (or otherwise assist in participation) is strictly prohibited and will result in disqualification. Entries that are mutilated, altered, lost, late, inaccurate, incomplete, tampered with, unintelligible, illegible, forged, or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules will also result in disqualification. Any false or deceptive entries or acts will render all entries by an Entrant ineligible.
No purchase necessary to enter or win. A purchase does not improve your chances of winning. Odds of winning will depend on the total number of entries received. All federal, state, local and municipal laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited by law.
The Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Shopify, Google, Zoom, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. Shopify, Google, Zoom, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram are registered trademarks, which is herein used for purposes of description only. Such use is not intended to suggest or imply the sponsorship, endorsement, or the approval of this Sweepstakes by the owners of said trademarks.
The following personal information will be requested of participants in order to proceed with the Sweepstakes: First and Last Name (as it appears on a valid form of identification), Date of Birth, State of Residence, Phone Number, and Zoom Email Address and/or Contact Email Address.
Please remember to only submit information for the person who would like to participate in the event when placing the order, as winners will be randomly selected from these entries. The Video Call Event is non-transferable, and the winner is the only person allowed to participate in the event. You will not be able to change your entry information after submission, so please make sure to submit the correct information of the person who is entering to participate in the event. In the case of a prohibited transfer, the party involved is fully responsible for any related consequence or loss. If the participant in the Video Call Event is not the selected winner, we will not be able to proceed with the event, so please be aware when entering. The call will be terminated if anyone other than the winner participates in the call or there are others joining the winner in the Video Call Event.
As a condition of entering the Sweepstakes, each Entrant gives consent for Sponsor to obtain and deliver his or her name, address and other information to third parties for the purpose of administering this Sweepstakes and complying with applicable laws, regulations and rules. In the event a dispute regarding the identity of the individual who actually submitted an entry cannot be resolved to Sponsor’s satisfaction, the affected entry will be deemed ineligible. Illegible and/or incomplete entries and entries submitted by Entrants who do not meet the eligibility requirements (including all requirements with respect to age and residence) are void.
The Sponsor and any and all Internet server(s) and access provider(s), and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, parent corporations, retailers and advertising and promotion agencies, and all of their officers, directors, shareholders, employees and agents are not responsible for: any incorrect or inaccurate entry information; human errors; technical malfunctions; failures, omissions, interruptions, deletions or defects of any telephone or mobile network, computer and mobile online systems, equipment, servers, providers, or software, including without limitation any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer or mobile devices relating to or resulting from participation in the Sweepstakes; data that is processed late or incorrectly or is incomplete or lost due to telephone, computer, mobile device, or electronic malfunction or traffic congestion on telephone lines or the Internet or any website or for any other reason whatsoever; typographical, printing or other errors; any entries which are late, lost, incomplete, misdirected, stolen, mutilated, illegible, or postage due, or any combination thereof.
3. WINNER SELECTION: Thirty (30) winners will be randomly selected from a list of Entrants who submitted a valid, qualifying entry by following the instructions per Paragraph 2 (the “Winners” or “Winner”). The Winners of the Sweepstakes will be selected at random from among all eligible entries from the list of Entrants, and the Winners will receive the Prize described below, subject to eligibility verification by Sponsor. The drawing date for the Sweepstakes is on Monday, January 11, 2021. The Winners will be announced on Monday, January 11, 2021, at or about 12:00 p.m. PST on https://www.subkshop.com/pages/secret-number-video-call-event-winners-announcement. The potential Winners will be contacted, within twenty-four (24) hours of the winners announcement, using the Contact Email Address (if different from Zoom Email Address) provided with the entry. It is Entrant’s responsibility to timely check Entrant’s email and/or Sponsor’s social media accounts or website for the winners announcement. Sponsor is not responsible for any failure of delivery of notice if the Entrant provides an incorrect email address.
4. PRIZE: The prize for each Winner will consist of one (1) 5-Minute Zoom video call with SECRET NUMBER (1 minute per member) held on Wednesday, January, 13, 2021, starting at or about 11:00PM PST, one (1) SECRET NUMBER Second Single [Got That Boom] Signed Album and one (1) Random Signed Polaroid (the “Prize”). The date and time of the video call is subject to change. In the case of any schedule changes, Winners will be contacted separately. Winners will participate in the call in the order communicated in the winners announcement. The Prize has no monetary value and is not transferable, assignable, or redeemable for cash. Except as otherwise specified herein, no substitution for a Prize by the Winners will be allowed. Prize may not be sold, bartered, or exchanged by the Winners. Prize details not specified herein will be determined by Sponsor in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Any album(s) purchased during the entry period will start shipping approximately Monday, February 15, 2021. Shipping date is subject to change depending on when gifts/prizes are received from artist management.
The Winners must respond to the winners email and submit any additional information requested within twenty-four (24) hours after its transmission. The Winners must read all additional terms and conditions, guidelines, and rules provided in the winners email.
All gifts/prizes for winners, including the signed album, will be provided courtesy of SubK Shop, even if you purchased an album as an entry method. The signed album will be given on top of the album(s) purchased, but will not include the SubK Shop Exclusive Photocard. Only the albums purchased as an entry will include the SubK Shop Exclusive Photocard. Only the winner’s name will be written on the album, and asking for a special request will not be permitted. Each entrant will only be allowed to win one group video call with SECRET NUMBER.
Screenshotting, live-streaming, filming, and/or recording the Video Call Event is strictly prohibited.
The Video Call Event will take place via the Zoom app using the video call feature and will start at the slated time in the scheduled order of winning participants. In order to maintain the flow of the Video Call Event, we will be unable to accommodate anyone who is unreachable during their scheduled call or anyone who is having difficulty connecting through the Zoom app. Please make sure to read the Official Rules of the Video Call Event, download and register for the Zoom app, and familiarize yourself with the app so there are no issues on the day of the event. Your First and Last Name (as it appears on a valid photo ID) and Zoom Email Address used during entry must be the same as the info registered with your Zoom account.
If a winner misses the call twice, we may move onto the next winner and attempt the call one more time after the next winner’s turn if time permits, but any additional calls after the second missed call is not guaranteed, so please only enter if you are able to participate in the video call on the date/time of the event. We also ask that winning participants kindly refrain from messaging or calling back the host in order for the event to run as smoothly as possible. If there are any issues with the winner’s network connection or mobile phone set-up, it will be difficult to proceed with the Video Call Event, and if the winner is unable to connect or there are interruptions due to network problems, we will not be able to accommodate the winner with another call, so please make sure to check your network connection and environment as well as your screen, camera, and audio settings in advance and troubleshoot before the call. Winners will all have the same amount of time for the Video Call Event (1 minute per member, 5 minutes total). If a call is deemed inappropriate in any way, shape, or form, we reserve the right to terminate the call and disqualify the participant. Please keep in mind that unreasonable requests, personal questions regarding SECRET NUMBER and yourself, and questions that might be considered misleading are strictly prohibited.
5. WINNER NOTIFICATION; PRIZE CLAIM: The Winners will be announced on https://www.subkshop.com/pages/secret-number-video-call-event-winners-announcement and the Winners will be notified by email within twenty-four (24) hours of the winners announcement. After notification of winning, the potential Winner shall be required to submit a government-issued photo ID such as a Driver's License, State Identity Card, or Passport and acceptance of official rules within twenty-four (24) hours of issuance. If the Winner is between the ages of 13-17 years old and does not have a government-issued photo ID, a different form of government-issued non-photo ID (i.e. school ID, library card, birth certificate) can be submitted along with the Winner's parent or guardian government-issued photo ID. All documents required as set forth above may be referred to herein as “Required Documents.”
Awarding of the Prize is subject to the Winner’s acceptance of, and compliance with, these Official Rules. Non-compliance may result in disqualification and award of the Prize to an alternate Winner. If any potential Winner is found to be ineligible, or if he or she has not complied with these Official Rules or declines the Prize for any reason prior to award, such potential Winner may be disqualified and an alternate potential Winner may be selected. If requested by Sponsor, Entrant must show photo identification for Sponsor to verify that the eligibility requirements are met. If any Prize notification or Prize is returned for any reason, or if Winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor may decide, in its sole discretion, to award such applicable Prize to an alternate eligible Entrant or, if time does not permit (in Sponsor’s opinion), to not award such Prize.
6. ODDS: Odds of winning the Prize depend upon the total number of eligible entries received.
7. DISQUALIFICATION: Sponsor may disqualify an Entrant (and cause the Prize that has been awarded, if any, to be forfeited) due to any of the following: (a) the Entrant fails to comply with any of the terms, conditions, restrictions, or limitations of these Official Rules (as determined by Sponsor in Sponsor’s sole discretion); (b) the Entrant fails to respond to the winner notification or email, or any other notice within twenty-four (24) hours after its transmission; (c) the Entrant fails to submit the Required Documents within twenty-four (24) hours after its receipt; (d) the inability of Sponsor to contact a potential Winner or the return of any winner notification, notice, or Prize as undeliverable; or (e) an Entrant’s failure to maintain his/her behavior in accordance with all applicable laws and generally-accepted social practices in connection with participation in any Sweepstakes-related or Prize-related activity, including, without limitation, if the Entrant (i) is uncooperative or disruptive; (ii) annoys, threatens, or harasses any other person; (iii) uses profanity; (iv) demonstrates any lewd, sexually suggestive, or otherwise obscene gestures; (v) attempts or does cause serious harm or damage to person, property, or the reputation of Sponsor or any other Entrant; or (vi) performs an act defined by federal, state, or local statute or ordinance as constituting a criminal act.
Further, if for any reason this Sweepstakes or part thereof is not capable of running as planned, or if this Sweepstakes or any website, page, app or email address associated therewith (or any portion thereof), including but not limited to the Sponsor’s website, Shopify, Google, Zoom, Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram becomes corrupted or does not allow the proper fair play of the Sweepstakes in accordance with these Official Rules, or if infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, actions by Entrants (or others), fraud, technical failures, or any other causes, in the Sponsor’s sole opinion, corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual implicated in such action and/or to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend this Sweepstakes or any portion thereof. In the event this Sweepstakes is canceled, the Sponsor may choose to but is not obligated to, award the Prizes to Entrants from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to the time of the action or event warranting such cancellation. If such cancellation, termination, modification, or suspension occurs, a notification will be posted at https://www.subkshop.com. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE, PAGE OR EMAIL ADDRESS (INCLUDING THE WEBSITE) OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND/OR CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
8. DISCLAIMERS: Sponsor shall not be liable to the Winner or any other person for failure to supply a Prize or any part thereof, by reason of any acts of God, any action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not the action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) prove(s) to be invalid), equipment failure, terrorist acts, disease, earthquake, war, fire, flood, explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal), labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot, or any other cause beyond the Sponsor’s sole control. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other printing errors in the offer or administration of the Sweepstakes. PRIZE IS AWARDED “AS IS, WHERE IS,” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR SUITABILITY FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
9. GOVERNING LAW; DISPUTE RESOLUTION: The laws of the State of California apply to and govern the Sweepstakes, as well as any disputes or claims arising from or in connection with the Sweepstakes. The parties agree that any and all disputes or controversies of any nature between them arising at any time shall be determined by confidential, final and binding arbitration to be held in Los Angeles County, California, before a single neutral arbitrator. The arbitrator shall be selected by mutual agreement of the parties.
10. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY; RELEASE; INDEMNIFICATION: Entrants waive the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages, against the Sponsor and Sponsor’s parents, subsidiaries, and affiliates, and its and their employees, officers, and directors, and those acting pursuant to their authority, (collectively, the “Promotion Parties”), Shopify, Google, Zoom, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram resulting from, arising from, or in connection with participating in the Sweepstakes or any Prize activity.
By participating in the Sweepstakes, Entrants hereby agree to defend, hold harmless, and indemnify the Promotion Parties, Shopify, Google, Zoom, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram from and against any and all claims, demands, actions, suits, losses, expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable attorney fees and expenses), costs and liabilities of any nature whatsoever that arise or result from Entrants’ action, inaction, negligence, or other faults in connection with participating in the Sweepstakes. Without limiting the foregoing, by participating in and entering the Sweepstakes, (a) Entrants agree that the Promotion Parties, Shopify, Google, Zoom, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram shall not be liable for personal injuries, death, damages, expenses or costs or losses of any kind resulting from participation or inability to participate in the Sweepstakes or parts thereof or acceptance of, use of or inability to use the Prize or parts thereof including, without limitation, claims, suits, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation, or portrayal in a false light (whether intentional or unintentional), whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or other theory and (b) Winner hereby releases the Promotion Parties, Shopify, Google, Zoom, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram from any and all liability and responsibility with respect to the Prize (including any property loss, damage, personal injury or death).
11. WAIVER OF CALIFORNIA CIVIL CODE SECTION 1542: Entrants acknowledge that they have read and understood the provisions of California Civil Code Section 1542, which provides as follows: “A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his or her favor at the time of executing the release, which if known by him or her must have materially affected his or her settlement with the debtor.” Being aware of such statutory right, by participating in the Sweepstakes, Entrants expressly waive any rights under California Civil Code Section 1542 as well as any other statutes or common law principles of similar effect.
12. TAXES; OTHER EXPENSES: Any applicable taxes (federal, state, and local), fees, or other costs and expenses associated with the Prize not specified herein as being provided are the Winner’s sole responsibility. Sponsor reserves the right to withhold and deduct such taxes and charges from the prize if and to the extent required by law.
14. GENERAL: All federal, state, provincial and local laws and regulations apply. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision of these Official Rules is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, the other provisions will remain in effect and will be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid, unenforceable, or illegal provisions were not contained herein. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules will not constitute a waiver of that provision. Entrants agree to waive any rights to claim ambiguity of these Official Rules. Headings are solely for convenience of reference and will not be deemed to affect in any manner the meaning or intent of any provision. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Sweepstakes-related materials and these Official Rules, these Official Rules shall prevail, govern, and control and the discrepancy will be resolved in Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to amend or revise these Official Rules at any time. Notice of any such change will be posted on Sponsor’s website at https://www.subkshop.com.
15. WINNER’S LIST: Please visit https://www.subkshop.com/pages/secret-number-video-call-event-winners-announcement for the official listing of the Winners and a copy of these Official Rules. The list shall be available on Monday, January 11, 2021, at or about 12:00 p.m. PST until Thursday, January 14, 2021, at or about 12:00 p.m. PST.
16. NO IMPLIED ENDORSEMENT: This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Shopify, Google, Zoom, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. The names of individuals, groups, companies, products and services mentioned herein, and any corresponding likenesses, logos and images thereof reproduced herein, have been used for identification purposes only and may be the copyrighted properties and trademarks of their respective owners. The mention of any individual, group or company, or the inclusion of a product or service as the Prize, does not imply any association with or endorsement by such individual, group or company or the manufacturer or distributor of such product or service and, except as otherwise indicated, no association or endorsement is intended or should be inferred.
SPONSOR: SubK Shop, email@example.com