Under the umbrella of SubKulture Entertainment, SubK Shop is a Los Angeles-based, fast-growing E-commerce site, specializing in K-pop albums and merchandise!
We're seeking ambitious, big thinkers who are as passionate about producing results as they are about K-pop, K-entertainment, and the E-commerce space, and who are community-minded, driven self-starters that thrive in a fast-paced environment. Prospective team members must exemplify EXCELLENT communication (both written and verbal) and organizational skills, possess the ability to prioritize and work independently with minimal supervision, and demonstrate a problem-solving approach.
** Please note that you will only receive an email response if you've been selected to move onto the next round of the hiring process.
** Check back periodically for newly available positions/internship opportunities!
[ WAREHOUSE FULFILLMENT ASSOCIATE ]
The Warehouse Fulfillment Associate is responsible for carrying out an array of basic warehousing, stock order, and packing/shipping duties! This role requires responsibilities such as, but not limited to: receiving and processing incoming stock and materials, picking and filling orders from stock, overseeing the packing and shipping of orders, and organizing inventory. Part-time and full-time roles are open for this position at our Anaheim office location!
Our ideal candidate is someone who has excellent work ethic and is detail-oriented, responsible, and hard-working! We're looking for a proactive team member who can expeditiously complete their work within a designated timeframe, while maintaining quality to meet company standards, demonstrate care in our procedures, and has a collaborative, strong team-oriented mindset.
- $15/hr and up (depending on experience)
- Offloading delivery trucks transporting merchandise into the warehouse.
- Reading and deciphering work orders.
- Locating and extracting merchandise from shelves and storage areas.
- Confirming merchandise information matches that of the work order.
- Inspecting the merchandise for damage, flaws, and irregularities.
- Making boxes and packing the merchandise for delivery.
- Transporting the packed items to the delivery trucks.
- Adhering to state health and safety practices.
- Must be at least 18 years or older and authorized to work in the United States
- Ability to read and interpret written work orders.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to lift boxes as needed (at least 20 lbs).
- Ability to work in a loud environment.
- Ability to stand or walk for up to eight hours a day.
- Knowledge of warehousing procedures an advantage.
- Resume (PDF)
Please email the above material to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Warehouse Fulfillment Associate Application" in the subject line!