TWICE BEYOND LIVE PHOTOBOOK - TWICE : WORLD IN A DAY
Set Your Alarms! Countdown Until Release:
PRODUCT RELEASE DATE:
- PHOTOBOOK - 128p
- Chapter 1 D-Day
- Chapter 2 Encore Stage Interview: Nayeon / Jeongyeon / Momo / Sana / Jihyo / Mina / Dahyun / Chaeyoung / Tzuyu
- Chapter 3 Final Practice
- PHOTOCARD - 1 set / 10 photocards per set
- POSTER (Folded) - 1ea (First Press Only)
** Please note that the first press/pre-order item is limited in quantity, so it may run out before the pre-order ends.
** The outer box/case/cover is made for protecting the product underneath. Small scratches, flaws, discoloration, etc. on the outer box/case/cover may occur during packaging/delivery and cannot be the reason for return or exchange.
** Content description and preview image are for reference only and subject to change. Actual product may vary from image shown.
ORDER PROCESSING & SHIPPING:
- Once a product releases in Korea, it takes about 2-3 business days for it to arrive at our warehouse in the U.S. (if there are no unexpected delays). Upon arrival, order processing will begin.
- Orders are typically processed within 2-3 business days (normal volume) if all items in the order are in stock. For high volume orders, it can take anywhere between 5-8 business days for processing. The shipping speed applies after the order has been processed.
- If you place an order that includes one or more items that are in pre-order or back-order, shipping will occur once all items within that order are available to ship together, so please place separate orders if you would like in-stock items shipped sooner than any pre-order or back-order items.
- Import/customs duties, taxes, and charges are NOT included in the price of the item or shipping costs. Any additional import fees are the buyer's responsibility.
- Due to the effects of COVID-19, shipping to some countries may be restricted, in which case, orders may be automatically cancelled or packages may be automatically returned, so please check your country's shipping restrictions before placing an order.
[한국 배송문의] 한국배송의 경우, 웹사이트를 통해 가장 저렴한 UPS 해외배송을 선택하셔서 결제하시면 됩니다. 배송 주소는 꼭 한글로 작성 부탁드리며, 결제하신 UPS 해외배송비에서 실배송시 사용될 택배비용을 제외한 차액은 배송시 환불해 드리도록 하겠습니다. 택배배송은 한국에 실거주 하시고 개인통관번호를 보유하고 계신 고객님께만 가능합니다. 배송정보 작성시 개인통관번호는 "Company" 칸에 작성하시면 되며, 한국내 배송정보를 배송대행지 또는 실거주자가 아닌 정보(이름, 우편번호, 주소, 전화번호 등등)를 기입하실 경우, 화물의 분실 및 추가 관세 등등 불이익이 발생 할 수 있으며 해당 부분은 구매자 책임을 알려드립니다. 온라인 배송은 미국 로스엔젤레스에서 진행되며 미국>한국 택배배송 관련 문의는 email@example.com로 주시면 한국어 가능한 담당자께서 안내 드리겠습니다.
[Shipping to Korea] Regarding shipping to Korea, please choose the cheapest UPS international shipping option to complete your purchase and make sure that the shipping address is written in Korean. The amount difference between the UPS shipping fee paid at checkout and the actual Express shipping fee charged will be refunded at the time of shipping. The Express shipping service to Korea can only be utilized by customers who actually reside in Korea and have a Personal Customs Clearance Code (PCCC). When filling out your shipping address info, please include your PCCC in the "Company" field. If you submit shipping contact info (name, address, phone number, etc.) of trans-shipment proxy companies or non-Korean residents, packages may be delayed, lost, rejected, or charged additional customs fees, which will be the sole responsibility of the customer and SubK Shop will not be responsible for any loss, damage, or fees incurred. Online orders via the Express shipping service are shipped from Los Angeles, CA (USA). Any inquiries related to the USA>Korea Express shipping service can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org and a team member will be able to assist you further in Korean.
PREVIEW IMAGE & DETAILS: