STRAY KIDS 1ST ALBUM REPACKAGE - IN生 IN LIFE (VIDEO CALL EVENT) WINNERS ANNOUNCEMENT
**VIDEO CALL EVENT WINNERS PARTICIPATION INFO & GUIDELINES**
1. The VIDEO CALL EVENT will take place on Saturday, November 7, 2020 (Time TBD) PST.
Winners will participate in the call in the order communicated in the winners announcement using the mobile phone contact (KakaoTalk ID) provided in their entry. Please keep an eye out for a message on the KakaoTalk app with more participation details on the day of the event prior to your scheduled call.
2. This event will take place solely through the KakaoTalk app's video call function. Please make sure to check your network connection and environment as well as your screen, camera, and audio settings in advance and troubleshoot before the call.
3. If a winner misses the call twice, we may move onto the next winner and attempt the call one more time after the next winner’s turn if time permits, but any additional calls after the second missed call is not guaranteed. We also ask that winning participants kindly refrain from messaging or calling back the host in order for the event to run as smoothly as possible.
4. Each winner will only be allowed one video call with the respective member(s) with whom they win a video call. Winners will all have the same amount of time for the VIDEO CALL EVENT (1 minute 30 seconds).
5. During the event, only the winner’s name (Example: To FULL NAME) will be written on the album in English or Korean only, and asking for a special “P.S.” request will not be permitted.
6. If a call is deemed inappropriate in any way, shape, or form, we reserve the right to terminate the call and disqualify the participant. Please keep in mind that unreasonable requests, personal questions regarding Stray Kids and yourself, and questions that might be considered misleading are strictly prohibited.
7. This event is non-transferable, and the winner is the only person allowed to participate in the event. The call will be terminated if anyone other than the winner participates in the call or there are others joining the winner in the VIDEO CALL EVENT.
8. For this event, winners will receive only one signed STRAY KIDS 1ST ALBUM REPACKAGE - IN生 IN LIFE (STANDARD VERSION) album from their order. If a winner has ordered more than one album, the signed album will be shipped with the rest of their order once we receive the signed albums from the artist’s end after the VIDEO CALL EVENT. In the case a participant wins a video call with more than one member, the winner will receive one signed album from each member with whom they win a video call.
9. In order to streamline and make the signing process for the artist as seamless as possible, only one version of the album will be designated to be signed for all winners. If you only purchase the other version as a winner, we will be replacing that with the designated signed version instead.
10. This event may be modified or cancelled without prior notice.
11. Albums purchased during the entry period of this video call event cannot be cancelled, exchanged, or refunded.
12. Screenshotting, live-streaming, filming, and/or recording the VIDEO CALL EVENT is strictly prohibited. The winner may be disqualified for the event and the call terminated if any of these take place.
13. As much as you love and care for the artists, we ask that you refrain from any inappropriate behavior/speech and ask that you treat the artists with the same respect that you’d like to receive.
14. Please familiarize yourself with the terms & conditions, info/guidelines, disclaimer/precautions, and any instructions of the coordinating staff members prior to or on the day of the event. There may be changes in schedule or procedure depending on the circumstances of the video call event day, so please make sure to follow and pay careful attention to the instructions provided by the coordinating staff.
15. We shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the services, the participation and content of this event, or failure to follow instructions provided by staff or artist management.
16. Any personal information obtained for the participation of this event will strictly be used for the event and will be retained for up to 7 days and destroyed after said period.