2PM [THE HOTTEST ORIGIN: MUST] MAKING BOOK
Set Your Alarms! Countdown Until Release:
- 10.27.2021 - Delayed to 11.05.2021 (as of 10.19.2021)
- Release date, pre-order period, shipping schedule, contents, product description, and preview image are subject to change based on operational circumstances. The color displayed on one's monitor and actual color may differ. Actual product may vary from image shown.
- Please note that any first press/pre-order benefits can only be guaranteed if you place your order before the pre-order deadline (unless sold out or limited). Depending on availability, the first press/pre-order benefits may still be available after the product releases while inventory lasts.
- Due to this item being produced in limited quantity, it may sell out before the pre-order period ends.
- Order cancellations or quantity edits will only be allowed during the pre-order period. After the pre-order period ends, changes to orders cannot be made. Exchanges or returns will not be allowed for reasons other than a manufacturer defect.
- The outer box/case/sleeve/cover is made for protecting the product underneath. Small spots, scratches, flaws, discoloration, etc. may occur due to the nature of the material or during the manufacturing/packaging/delivery process and cannot be a reason for exchange or return. Any fine spots, scratches, flaws, or textural conditions that cannot be seen/identified from a 30cm distance cannot be a reason for exchange or return. Due to the thin paper material of magazines, some corners may naturally curl, bend, fold, or slightly tear during packaging/delivery and cannot be a reason for exchange or return.
- If you place an order that includes any pre-order item, shipping will occur once all items within that order are available to ship together (even if an item in the same order is in stock), so please place separate orders if you would like certain items shipped sooner than others based on release/shipping dates.
- Due to the effects of COVID-19 and depending on total volume, processing/shipping in general may be delayed and take longer than the standard high volume time frame of 5-8 business days. The shipping speed applies after the order has been processed.
- Shipping to some countries may be restricted due to COVID-19, in which case, orders may be automatically cancelled or packages may be automatically returned, so please check your country's shipping restrictions before placing an order.
- Please remember to film an unboxing video, check the product condition immediately upon receipt, and contact our customer service department at email@example.com for faulty products, defects, or any other issues within 7 business days of delivery.
- SLEEVE - 1ea
- OUTBOX - 1ea
- PHOTOBOOK - 1ea / 200p
- DISC - 1ea
- ASPECT: NTSC 16:9 WIDE SCREEN COLOR
- AUDIO: DIGITAL STEREO
- SUBTITLES: KOREAN, ENGLISH, JAPANESE, CHINESE
- DURATION: DISC 01 - ABOUT 70 MINS
- REGION CODE: ALL
- FOLDING POSTER - 1ea
- PHOTOCARD SET - 6ea per set
- LENTICULAR POSTCARD - 1ea
- PRINTED PHOTO - 1ea (First Press Only)
PREVIEW IMAGE & DETAILS:
[ ORDER PROCESSING & SHIPPING TIMELINE ]
Once a product releases in Korea, it takes about 2~3 business days** for it to arrive at our warehouse in the U.S. (if there are no unexpected delays). Upon arrival, order processing will begin (detailed shipping updates can be found on our social media).
Orders are typically processed within 2~3 business days** (normal volume) if all items in the order are in stock. For high volume orders, it can take anywhere between 5~8 business days** for processing. The shipping speed applies after the order has been processed.
Due to the effects of COVID-19, shipping to some countries may be restricted, in which case, orders may be automatically cancelled or packages may be automatically returned, so please check your country's shipping restrictions before placing an order.
Please remember to film a full, unedited Unboxing Video from beginning to end, check the product condition immediately upon receipt, and contact our Customer Support department at firstname.lastname@example.org for damaged, defective, incorrect, or missing items. (See Return & Exchange and Cancellation Policies below.)
** Subject to change based on operational circumstances. Excludes weekends and holidays.
[ USA TO KOREA SHIPPING ]
[한국 배송문의] 한국배송의 경우, 웹사이트를 통해 가장 저렴한 배송방법을 선택하셔서 결제하시면 됩니다. 배송 주소는 꼭 한글로 작성 부탁드리며, 1차로 결제하신 해외배송비에서 실배송시 사용되는 미국->한국 연결된 택배사 비용을 제외한 배송차액은 배송과 동시에 환불처리 됩니다. 환불의 최종처리는 결제하신 방법에 따라 약 3~5일 (주말/공휴일 제외) 소요됩니다.
알림: 택배배송은 한국에 실거주 하시고 개인통관번호를 보유하고 계신 고객님께만 가능합니다. 배송정보 작성시 개인통관번호는 "Company" 칸에 작성하시면 되며, 한국내 배송정보를 배송대행지 또는 실거주자가 아닌 정보(이름, 우편번호, 주소, 전화번호 등등)를 기입하실 경우, 화물의 분실 및 추가 관세 등등 불이익이 발생할 수 있으며 해당 부분은 구매자 책임을 알려드립니다. 온라인 배송은 미국 로스엔젤레스에서 진행되며 미국>한국 택배배송 관련 문의는 email@example.com로 주시면 한국어 가능한 담당자께서 안내 드리겠습니다.
일부 상품은 한국으로 배송이 불가능 할 수 있습니다. 상품별 판매 페이지 PRODUCT INFORMATION에 나와 있는 배송정보를 참고 하시기 바랍니다.
[Shipping to Korea] Regarding shipping to Korea, please choose the cheapest international shipping option to complete your purchase and make sure that the shipping address is written in Korean. The amount difference between the shipping fee paid at checkout and the actual Express shipping fee charged will be refunded at the time of shipping. The Express shipping service to Korea can only be utilized by customers who actually reside in Korea and have a Personal Customs Clearance Code (PCCC). When filling out your shipping address info, please include your PCCC in the "Company" field. If you submit shipping contact info (name, address, phone number, etc.) of trans-shipment proxy companies or non-Korean residents, packages may be delayed, lost, rejected, or charged additional customs fees, which will be the sole responsibility of the customer and SubK Shop will not be responsible for any loss, damage, or fees incurred. Online orders via the Express shipping service are shipped from Los Angeles, CA (USA). Any inquiries related to the USA>Korea Express shipping service can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org and a team member will be able to assist you further in Korean.
[ FOR INTERNATIONAL (NON-U.S.) CUSTOMERS ]
International packages may be subject to import taxes, customs duties, tariff, VAT, fees, etc imposed by the destination country. These charges will typically be due before delivery is attempted. Such charges are not included in the product price or shipping and handling cost, and are the customer’s responsibility as SubK Shop is only charging the transportation fee for the order. There is no way for SubK Shop to verify or anticipate what duties will be levied by a country upon delivery as charges vary across the world, so it is the customer’s full responsibility to check with their local postal or customs office to determine if there will be additional costs.
Please note that international packages that exceed the max size/volume/weight may be split into separate packages and may be subject to additional customs/admin fees per package processed. Size/volume/weight standards are determined by and vary per destination, courier, and shipping speed selected by the customer.
[ FOR DOMESTIC (U.S.) AND INTERNATIONAL (NON-U.S.) CUSTOMERS ]
SubK Shop will not be held liable or responsible for any additional charges that may apply, and will not be responsible for abandoned packages (packages that are not delivered because the customer hasn’t paid the customs/duties fees due), mis-delivery errors via carrier, incorrect shipping info, stolen packages, losses, product, or shipping refunds. The customer accepts full responsibility to file any claim(s) with their carrier for damaged and/or lost shipments. It is the customer’s responsibility to cover the shipping costs if/when the customer wishes to have a second delivery attempt after the product is returned to SubK Shop.
[ ORDERS THAT INCLUDE PRE-ORDER/BACK-ORDER ITEMS ]
If you place an order that includes one or more items that are in pre-order or back-order, shipping will occur once ALL items within that order are available to ship together, so please place separate orders if you would like in-stock items shipped sooner than any pre-order or back-order items.
[ CHANGES TO EXISTING ORDERS ]
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE MAY NOT BE ABLE TO ACCOMMODATE SOME ADJUSTMENT REQUESTS FOR ORDERS INCLUDING CERTAIN PRODUCTS OR COLLECTIONS, SO MAKE SURE TO READ EACH PRODUCT PAGE CAREFULLY.
If you would like to make any changes to an existing order that has not been fulfilled/shipped (shipping address, contact info, version, etc), please email email@example.com your First and Last Name, Order Number, and Details of Edit Request.
Please be aware that email address, shipping address, and item version/member changes are the only possible updates that we can make. If you would like to add/remove items from your order or change your billing address, you will have to cancel your order and place a new order with the items you want. (See Return & Exchange and Cancellation Policies below.)
For orders that are placed separately, even if they are under the same customer info, they will be shipped separately. If you would like multiple orders to ship together, you will need to email firstname.lastname@example.org and make a request to combine them.
[ RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY ]
If you have received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item(s), or are missing an item(s), please email email@example.com with the following info within 7 days of when the shipment was marked as delivered by the courier: First and Last Name, Order Number, Explanation of Issue, Unboxing Video**, and Preference of Resolution (refund, exchange, or replacement of missing item(s)).
** An Unboxing Video is standard protocol for any of our merchandise inquiries. A proper Unboxing Video records the package that you received and the contents inside from beginning to end UNEDITED - from the moment you open the box and unwrap each item (unless there are visible, obtrusive exterior damages/defects to the items), to the point where you can point out the missing item(s) (e.g, album inclusions or extra items that should have been received), incorrect item(s), or the damaged and/or defective item(s). Please be aware that we will not be able to assist you with your inquiries until we receive an Unboxing Video.
For damaged/defective/incorrect item(s), our team will review the details, and once you are approved for a return/exchange, our team will send you a prepaid return label for the item(s) being returned/exchanged. Upon receiving the returned item(s), our team will review and issue immediate assistance in the form of: full refund (cost of returned item and shipping cost), store credit, or ship out a replacement -- whichever solution fits the reason for return/exchange.
For products with visible, obtrusive exterior damages/defects** and/or incorrect item(s)/version(s) received, please contact us first and DO NOT UNWRAP/UNSEAL/OPEN the product. In these cases, if the product is unwrapped/unsealed/opened, we will not be able to accept/honor your return/exchange request.
** As stated on individual product pages, the outer box/case/sleeve/cover of an item is made for protecting the product underneath. Damage (crushing/tearing/puncturing), spots, scratches, flaws, discoloration, etc. may occur due to the nature of the material or during the manufacturing/packaging/delivery process and cannot be a reason for exchange or return. Any fine spots, scratches, flaws, or textural conditions that cannot be seen/identified from a 30cm distance cannot be a reason for exchange or return. Due to the thin paper material of magazines, some corners may naturally curl, bend, fold, or slightly tear during packaging/delivery and cannot be a reason for exchange or return.
For missing items, instead of a return, we will review the Unboxing Video and issue a full refund (if item is out-of-stock) or send a new shipment out as soon as possible.
If you wish to return an item(s) because you changed your mind or no longer need/want it, you must email us with your request within 7 days of when the shipment was marked as delivered by the courier, as long as it is in its original condition and packaging. If your item is not in its original condition, or if you email us after it has been more than 7 dayssince your shipment was marked as delivered by the courier, only partial refunds can be provided. As this is a personal decision, you will be responsible for shipping charges for this process and a return label will not be provided.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org before shipping the returned item to let us know that you are sending back the item so that our team can keep an eye out for the package. Once the item is received back in the warehouse, our team will examine the item to conclude the condition of the product and issue the refund (minus shipping fees) within 5~7 business days. Refunds will be issued back to the original form of payment used for purchase, and typically takes about 3~5 business days for the refund to fully process, but may vary per bank.
1285 N PATT ST,
ANAHEIM, CA 92801
PLEASE NOTE: Each product may have its own return/exchange policy that is different from our general return policy which will be listed on the individual product page, in which case, the policy of that specific product will supersede our general policy.
[ CANCELLATION POLICY ]
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE MAY NOT BE ABLE TO ACCOMMODATE CANCELLATION REQUESTS FOR ORDERS INCLUDING CERTAIN PRODUCTS OR COLLECTIONS, SO MAKE SURE TO READ EACH PRODUCT PAGE CAREFULLY.
If you wish to cancel an order that has not been fulfilled/shipped, you can request to do so by sending an email to email@example.com. Please include your First and Last Name, Order Number, and Reason for Cancellation in the email.
Returns & Exchanges Policy subject to change without notice.